Accommodation 5 star hotel for 6 nights
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: please contact property for parking options and fees.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
The Golden Triangle Tour is a classic introduction to India. India is a country on every traveler’s list. We are offering this special Golden Triangle Tour 6 Days. This Golden Triangle Tour is one of our suggested north India tour.
Day 1– Delhi
Meeting and assistance on arrival at international airport. Transfer to hotel for the overnight stay.
Day 2 – Delhi
Delhi is one of India’s most colorful and exciting metropolises. A major cultural, political and commercial centre, the old and new cities exist harmoniously together. Full day city sightseeing of Old Delhi visiting Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat and the markets. Later in the afternoon sightseeing of New Delhi visiting Qutab Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus temple, India Gate and the Rajpath and government buildings. Overnight at hotel in Delhi.
Day 3 – Agra
Morning drive to Agra the second city of the Golden Triangle Tour. Afternoon visit the Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal city sightseeing – visiting the Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal, constructed from marble and inlaid with jade, crystal and sapphire, it is the epitome of love. Famed for the awe-inspiring Taj Mahal, Agra is a city with a fascinating history and is rich in Mughal heritage, lush gardens and exquisite buildings and temples. Overnight stay at hotel in Agra (Taj Mahal is closed on Friday).
Day 4 – Jaipur
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Jaipur, en route visiting the Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city, built bythe Great Mughal Emperor Akbar as his capital and palace in the late 16th century. On arrival at Jaipur check into the hotel for overnight, Jaipur also known as the Pink City. Jaipur was designed by royalty and has delighted visitors for centuries with its pink-hued Golden Triangle Tourbuildings, wonderful bazaars and rainbow of bright colors dancing along hectic streets. Jaipur is a very famous tourist destination in India for its forts and monuments which reflect its glorious past.
Day 5 – Jaipur
Morning excursion to the enchanting Amber Fort, which was once the capital. In the afternoon weave through the lively streets of the Jaipur City and visit the pink sandstone Palace of Winds, City Palace and Jantar Mantar (observatory). Overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 6 – Delhi
Afternoon drive back to Delhi, on arrival transfer to airport to board flight for onward journey. Return back to your country with everlasting memories of the glimpses of incredible Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour 6 Days of India.
What you get
Package Cost Include
Elephant ride at Jaipur amber fort
English speaking tour guide (language optional).
A/C Car as per number of person with driver
water bottle during the long drive at car
All tax toll tax, state tax, parking, fule.
All pickup and drop.
Package Cost Not Include:
Air ticket to India
Food like lunch & dinner
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased; reservation is non-refundable; No-shows will be charged total rate; Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in; No refunds will be processed after check-in; Must be 18 or older to check in; Credit card required at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in Canadian Dollars
- Purchases are in Canadian Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value, cannot be combined (alcohol and gratuity not included) and are dine-in only, one voucher per restaurant per stay
- Offer not valid to self-excluded/trespassed individuals or employees of participating hotels; Offer is non-negotiable non-refundable and non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other goods or services or combined with any other offer or complimentary;
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.